The conclusion of the Insurance Policy on the website www.psa-insurance-solutions.de represents the supply of a service consisting of a remote insurance transaction . You can communicate and receive the relevant insurance documentation from Us in German and/or English.
A service consisting of a remote insurance transaction is said to have been supplied whenever insurance transactions are supplied to an Insured, who is a natural person not acting in any commercial or professional capacity, as part of a system for remote selling or provision of services organised by the Insurer or insurance intermediary who, for this particular Policy, uses remote communication technology only, and this up until, and inclusive of, the conclusion of the Policy.
This Policy was purchased on PSA Insurance Manager Ltd. website following Your review and acknowledgement of all the necessary pre-contractual information.
By choosing to purchase the Policy online, You agree to use electronic means for the conclusion and maintenance of Your Insurance Policy .
To connect to Your My Account, You must use the username that You were provided with and Your password. It is up to You to ensure that this information remains confidential and to safeguard the security of Your account. To do so, You must keep this information confidential, log off after every session and change Your password regularly.
Furthermore, by agreeing to an electronic relationship, You have expressly agreed to receiving correspondence from Us by email. The email address that You gave may be used for the dispatch of such emails. Thus, You undertake: (i) in case You change Your email address, to inform us as soon as possible by changing Your personal contact details in Your My Account; (ii) to regularly check the messages sent to this email address.
We shall moreover maintain the electronic documents for the entire statutory document maintenance period. You may therefore, during this period, ask us to forward these documents in electronic format to You by contacting our services CustomerServicesfirstname.lastname@example.org.
Documentary evidence agreement
Pursuant to the regulations in force, We would like to inform the Insured that clicking on “VALIDATE” and on "ACCEPT and SUBSCRIBE" is the equivalent of an electronic signature.
You hereby acknowledge:
- that the receipt of Your Policy in an electronic mail sent to the email address that You have provided, indicating the fact that Your Policy was signed electronically, and have been made available in Your My Account is the equivalent of the submission of the said documents.
- that the fact that the documents are downloadable in PDF format and printable means that the character of the medium thus communicated meets the criteria of integrity and durability as required by law;
- that the identification resulting from the declaration of Your identity, address and email address equates to identification .
- that in case of any dispute, the data transmitted by You and the electronic certificates and signatures or exploitation of the log used in the context of the digital services are admissible to the courts and will provide evidence of the data and facts that they contain and of the signatures and authentication procedures expressed by them;
- that in case of any dispute, the time stamps or exploitation of the log are admissible to the courts and provide evidence of the data and facts that they contain. Evidence of the connections made by You and of other elements of identification or actions taken by You will be established as and when necessary with the aid of the connection logs and of the computer records retained for such purposes.
You hereby expressly acknowledge the fact that by having clicked on the buttons “VALIDATE and on "ACCEPT and SUBSCRIBE":
- You provide Your consent to the contents of Your Policy;
- You confer the same legal value to Your Policy, as a document written and signed by hand .
 Pursuant to § 6, 7 VVG and § 312 b BGB.
 Pursuant to § 312 b ff BGB.
 Pursuant to § 246b des Einführungsgesetzes zum Bürgerlichen Gesetzbuche and § 312 b BGB ff.
 Pursuant to §246c des Einführungsgesetzes zum Bürgerlichen Gesetzbuche and § 312 b BGB ff.